Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2009

Before/After "watching the ants and feeling alone"

This is the Before/After of my most recent shot "watching the ants and feeling alone".

To achieve this night effect I started processing with rendering a HDR from 3 single exposures that I took using exposure bracketing function of my Canon EOS 400D.
After finishing this I applied some curves and color filters to get this purple sky and city toning.
Then I thought about adding a human element by adding me sitting on the platform in the bottom right corner of the shot. I then decided to not add a person but a heart to show that you are not alone even if you are standing there in solitude.

I wish you some nice and hopefully relaxing days!!

KEEP CLICKIN'!!!.

1 Kommentar:

Talon Rose hat gesagt…

ohh the little heart is such a nice touch