Montag, 1. Juni 2009

Before/After "Nobody saw him again"

This is the Before/After of my last shot "Nobody saw him again"

I drove through the night, searching for motives and found this phone box that offered thousands of possibilities. I tried different things, this was the very best.

The postpro was a pretty easy one because I knew what I wanted to achieve. The hardest part was the cropping issue. This image seemed to be impossible to crop without cutting important or nice parts. I even asked d5e for help with that but at the end decided to use a square crop to support the square forms of the ceiling. I think it works.

Another nice one from that night is this one

It is almost SOOC. I only enhanced the saturation a little little bit but the rest is original. Just click on the image to comment if you want to.


Thanks for the visit.

Keep on followin'

Keine Kommentare: